May 27th No School – Memorial Day
May 28th ALL Library Books Due
May 29th Field Day – Sports Clothes
May 29th 8th Grade Lagoon Trip – Free Dress
May 30th Color Run for 7th & 8th Grades, unless it is rained out!
May 31st Uniform Exchange, any items leftover will be donated to the DI if not picked up by 12:00 p.m
May 31st Dance Festival K-6th grades 8:45 a.m. – Free Dress
May 31st Jr. High Yearbook signing
May 31st Last Day of School (Kids are dismissed after dance festival)
Last day of School - Early Release
• Free Dress for all students. Dress code standards do apply.
• Friday, May 31st, 1st-6th grade . Students may be released following the dance festival or remain until 10:45 a.m. when school dismisses.
• Junior High students (7th-8th grade) will be permitted to leave campus immediately following yearbook signing or remain until 10:45 a.m. when school dismisses.
• The shuttle bus will NOT run at release time.
• Please make arrangements in advance.
Last week Lunch Information
• Tuesday – BBQ Pulled Pork
• Wednesday – Texas French Toast
• Thursday – Bring your own lunch!
8th Grade Lagoon Day
Lagoon will be closing at 4:00 p.m. on the 29th since it is a schools only day. We will leave Summit at 8:45 a.m. and will return by 3:00 p.m. If you did not request a school lunch, be sure to bring money for lunch. If you did request a school lunch, be sure to bring something to carry your lunch in. The tickets are $35 and your student can pay at the gate or you can purchase online at lagoonpark.com with code SCHOOL19. It is a free dress day for our 8th graders, but dress code standards still apply.
Read More »